Looking for the right place where to buy granite slabs in the Philippines? First thing you should consider is who offers the highest quality and has the most extensive variety of granite or any other natural stones. You can easily do this by checking a supplier’s website or social media property to see their product list or portfolio of completed projects.
The best granite supplier in the Philippines can be someone who has been providing quality natural stone to the best architects, interior designers or contractors in the country. It can be a company who is well known in the industry and with a long history of bringing top of the line natural stone products such as granite coming from different countries all over the world.
How much is granite in the Philippines?
The price of a granite vary on its quality and point of origin. There are granites that cost from Php2,500.00 to Php50,000.00 or more. There are granites that may cost high if coming from one place such as Italy but lower if coming from another place but of the same variety or quality. A higher cost granite can also be due to thickness and larger slabs .
Why is granite expensive?
Granite is not really expensive but competitive to artificial stone and high end laminates. The cost is reasonable because as a natural product, you can’t just make or reproduce a granite.
Things to consider when buying granite
- Get the right lighting when looking at each granite slab – Each granite is unique from each other and with good lighting, you will be able to see the natural color and a realistic idea of what the stone looks like giving you assurance that it is exactly what you need.
- Look out for hairline cracks and natural pits – this cannot be easily seen and is usually caused during transport of the slab.
- Always go for the thicker ones – it will give the color and overall look of the granite a stronger presence in the specific room you are placing it in.
- Insist on hand selecting your granite slab – as each stone is unique, it’s best to hand pick the stone yourself to ensure a satisfactory selection.
- Use a reputable granite supplier – If you search online, you will find hundreds of companies offering granite but don’t be fooled as most of them are either resellers with higher prices or fly-by-night companies selling laminated granite or fake granite. Always go for a reputable supplier who is known in the industry. Check their background, their portfolio of clients and completed projects.